Mrs. Gurminder Randhawa originally from Gujjarwal Village & now settled in the UK has introduced FOUR awards of Rs. 5000/- each for the Narangwal college students in the name of her Grandfather and brother,
- Humanity Award: Late S. Sarwan Singh Grewal Former Sarpanch Gujjarwal
- Innovation Award: Late S.Arjan Singh Grewal Former Sarpanch Gujjarwal
- Management Award: Late S. Surjan Singh Grewal
- Scholarships for the needy students.
Dr. Amandeep Singh Grewal Memorial Fund:
- Mr. B.S.Gill from village Bulara has introduced Scholarship of Rs.1100/- in the name of Dr. Amandeep Singh Grewal.
Mr. Satwant Singh Virk Ferzno U.S.A introduced THREE Scholarships of Rs. 3100/- each for the students in the field of sports and academics,
- Satbir Singh Dhaliwal Memorial Scholarship (Sports)
- Sukhdev Singh Virk Memorial Scholarship (Academics)
- Scholarship for the needy students.
S. Uttam Singh Memorial Fund:
- Late S. Dalip Singh established a trust named ‘Student Welfare Fund’ in the name of his father S. Uttam Singh and scholarship of Rs. 1100/- is being distributed every year among the students who marked their achievements in different fields.
Sardarni Surjit Kaur Memorial Fund:
- Principal S. Kundan Singh (Retd.) introduced scholarship of Rs. 1100/- in the name of his wife Surjit Kaur.
Sant. Baba Rattan Singh ji ( Kutia Sahib Wale) Memorial Fund:
- Prof. Pritam Singh Grewal Canada introduced FOUR Scholarships of Rs. 500/- each in the fields of sports and academics in memory of Sant. Baba Rattan Singh ji (Kutia Sahib Wale)
LT. General Gurbachan Singh Buch Memorial Medal:
- S. Daljeet Singh declared to give TWO silver medals to those students who secure first positions in the university exams in the memory of his father LT. General Gurbachan Singh Buch.
Dera Nim Wala, village Narangwal introduced a scholarship of Rs.4000/-for the students who have achievements in the field of sports.
Dr. Shashipal introduced a scholarship of Rs. 1100/- in memorial of Late Sh. Roshan Lal and Sh. Vijay Miglani for Poor and Briliant Student.
Under the scheme of Post Matric Scholarship belonging to the minority communities the college received
- Rs. 48,500/- for the session 2008-09
- Rs. 1,39,050/- for the session 2009-10
- Rs. 4,77,750/- for the session 2010-11
From session 2011-12, the following scholarships has been started for the needy and hardworking students,
- S. Gurnam Singh Grewal (Member, Management Committee): Rs. 10,000/-
- S. Kulwant Singh Dhaliwal (Canada): Rs. 10,000/-
- S. Mohan Singh Bains (USA): Rs. 10,000/-
- Sdn. Manjit Kaur (Faridkot): Rs. 10,000/-
College also gives fee concession of Rs. 1,20,000/- (approximately) to the needy students every year.